“Bhagavad GITA AS IT IS”, non- authoritatively says it should be taken or accepted as it is directed by the speaker himself, Lord Krishna.
Let us understand this by the following day to day analogies
- Absurdity is when a cure for a medicine is expected when not following its instructions
- The traffic system goes hazardous if the protocol is violated
- Landing an appropriate job is never possible without the protocols of the academics and the guidance from our teacher
- The purpose of a sport is lost, if its purpose of its well defined rules is lost
- We would not be a disciplined human, hadn’t we followed our culture
- The diamond has its process of becoming it by undergoing a high pressure
- Wine has its process of becoming it from grapes by the process of tremendous crush.
- Food preparation follows its systematic process for its nutrition and deliciousness
Reaching a milestone is accompanied by following its discipline and process
To know Bhagavad Gita and to experience its divine glory, it is imperative that we be a part of it and follow its non-authoritative instructions