Swara online radio - playing now

Sharmila's Sentimental Politics

Another political party is all set to enter into Telangana politics with Y.S.Sharmila, daughter of deceased Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh Dr. Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy (YSR).  She seems to play sentimental politics. It is learnt that her party's name is already approved by the Election Commission as 'Yuvashakti Rythurajyam Telangana Party' (YSR Telangana Party). To this extent, a party flag was designed that will be unveiled on 8th of this month which is the birth anniversary of Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy.

1625667872877

It is said that the flag is designed with the colour of Telangana State bird 'Palapitta', known as  'Blue Jay' or 'Indian roller' in English. The colour of 80 percent of the flag will be in Palapitta's cover while the remaining 20 percent will be in blue colour. Also the flag will have a picture of YSR in the Telangana state's outline. 

Ysrtp flag

Political observers stated that Sharmila has been wisely trying to expose the memories of the YSR and his love for Telangana. She cleverly designed the flag with Palapitta colour as it has great sentimental value in the Telangana region and people of Telangana feel important to see the bird especially during Dasara festival. Sharmila seems to encash the sentiment  of the people as she believes they are highly sentimental unlike people of Andhra Pradesh. She hopes that YSR's name will be helpful for her party.


What's Your Reaction?

confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
lol lol
0
lol
win win
0
win
love love
0
love
omg omg
0
omg
Krishna Kumar

Legend

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • Contact Us

    Contact Us

Choose A Format
Image
Photo or GIF
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Gif
GIF format
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge