Royal Falooda is originally a Persian dish, and is popular in many countries of Asia. Let us learn how to make Indian version of this cold dessert, and enjoy it in this hot summer.
One tablespoon Sabja/Basil seeds
Three tablespoons boiled Vermicelli
One cup of boiled and chilled milk
Two tablespoons sugar
Two tablespoons Rooh Afza
Two tablespoons strawberry jelly
Two scoops vanilla ice cream
Two tablespoons Tutti Frutti
Two tablespoons nuts – chopped (I used almonds, cashew, and Pista)
Steps to make Royal Falooda:
• Take a goblet or a tall drinking glass and add 2 tablespoons of Rooh Afza.
• Add 2 tablespoons of soaked sabja/basil seeds.
• Add 2 tablespoons cooked vermicelli.
• Pour 1 cup of chilled milk.
• Now add 2 tablespoons of jelly.
• Add in a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
• Garnish with tutti frutti and chopped nuts.
• Add 1 tablespoon of Rooh Afza and a cherry on the top.
• Our Royal Falooda is ready to serve.
1. Basil seeds has the ability to improve digestive health, aid in weight loss, regulating blood sugar, cooling the body, relieving stress, reducing inflammation, and preventing certain infections.
2. Rooh Afza is a very good cooling agent in this raging summer.It helps to reduce body temperature and prevents indigestion.