AP Government fills nominated posts,
women gets lion share
The most awaited nominated posts in Andhra Pradesh were announced by Mr.Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy, the advisor to Government today. It is significant that 55 per cent share has been allotted for women. Out of 135 total posts for various corporations 68 for women and 67 for Men allocated.
District wise allocation is here under:
- 7 posts each in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram for SC,ST,
- 7 posts in Vizianagaram and 6 posts in Srikakulam for BC category,
- Visakhapatnam: 10 posts for SC,ST, 5 for BCs,
- West Godavari 12 for SC,ST, 6 for BC category,
- East Godavari: 17 for SC,ST,9 for BCs,
- Krishna: 10 for SC,ST,6 for BCs,
- Guntur: 9 for SC,ST, 6 for BCs,
- Prakasam:10 for SC,ST, 5 for BCs,
- Nellore: 10 SC,ST, 5 for BCs,
- Kadapa: 11 for SC,ST, 6 for BCs,
- Kurnool : 10 SC,ST, 5 for BCs,
- Anantapur: 10 SC,ST, 5 for BCs,
- Chittoor : 12 posts for SC,ST, 7 for BCs.
Government stated in its order nominating the chairpersons to various corporations.
- Mr.Y.V.Subbareddy retains his position as TTD Chairman,
- Mr.Byreddy Siddharth Reddy was nominated to a key post as Chairman, AP Sports authority.
Other prominent persons elevated are :
- Dwarampudi Bhaskara Reddy( AP Civil supplies Corporation),
- Adapa Seshu( Kapu Corporation),
- John Wesley( Minority Corporation),
- Samim Aslam( AP MDC),
- Smt.Badi Punya suseela(Industrial Development Corporation),
- Jupudi Prabhakara Rao ( Advisor, Social justice ),
- Mr.Nasir Ahmad(Urdu Academy),
- Smt.Pillamgolla Sri Lakshmi (Literary academy),
- Mettu Govinda Reddy( APIIC Chairman),
- Tummala Chandrasekhar (Kamama Corporation) ,
- Sudhakar (Brahmana Corporation),
- Patapati Sarraju (Kshatriya Corporation).